Wednesday, May 4, 2011

What Has Been Going On.

    Hey People. So I haven't posted in sooo long! I really was going through so much. I just needed time for me. I kind of walked away from everything and everyone. No Facebook.com or Twitter.com for this girl!!! I lost a brother and a cousin in the last 6 months. But i'm trying to move on a little bit. Because I have alot to work on and do for me. But my last update was different from this one. I have been writing songs but I want to develop more songs that express me and what I'm all about. And I feel like now that I have been through all of this, I am more aware of somethings in life. Before I have said that by the summer of 2013 (the latest summer of 2014), I hope to have my new team and my songs ready for my EP. But I really think I was rushing a little to much at that point. It may take several more years. But I do have a deadline for when my EP will come out. I have now set my deadline to the summer of 2015. That might seem like a lot of time but its really not. Keep in mind I am only 18! So I have some time to do what needs to be done. I am doing this to help me find myself and develop as an artist. But I am back so look out for my posts!!!!

Live, Love & Laugh!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment