Saturday, November 20, 2010

Update

       So I have been continuing my writing for my Ep. I can't wait for you guys to hear these songs. It's just shows that my talent has no boundaries. The writing I have been doing is based off of what I have been going through for the past 2 years. I mean from relationships to confidence! Anything and everything I have gone through. Nothing was off limits for this Ep. And at this point i don't want to give to much up right now. But I will soon be posting the track list for it. On top of the Ep, I have been working on 2 other projects. As well as continuing to work with the organiztions I am apart of. So this is pretty much what has been going on with me lately. I will keep you all posted!

Blogger Templates
Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment