Thursday, November 11, 2010

Update

Okay guys so let me tell you what has been going on. I have finally found a blog template that I love! This blog is say while staying sweet and girl like. But aside from the blog, I have been doing well in school. Kind of surprised that my math grade is so good. I say this because I am not a very good test taker. My biggest concern at this moment is my History grade. I have to check up and see whats going on, my teacher is so full of crap! I have also been doing alot of writing lately. I would say that out of about 12 songs I have sold about 3. So I am on a roll right now!!!! I'm working on a play as well! It is in the works so nothing is final but if any of you would like to be involved just contact me ASAP. This is all that is going on with me right now but I will keep you all updated.



Blogger Templates
Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment