Friday, November 5, 2010

Shannon Tavarez Dead? and Demi Lovato Needing Help?

    OMG, so I found out that Shannon Tavarez died after her battle with leukemia. I had no idea she was dead. I did another post on her a while ago. So type her name in the search box and see the previous post. Now on to other news, I know you all have heard about Demi Lovato going to rehab. Now in alot of ways people might be disappointed in her. Just because she has this image to protect, that Disney image. But honestly she is keeping that image in a way. Disney people have a reputation for being honest and helping other kids. Well she is being honest. Her struggles are helping other girls who might have been keeping in issues and doing what she was doing. So I am so proud of her and I can't wait for her to return to her crafts!

Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment