Thursday, November 18, 2010

Micheal Jackson Tracklist

   

 Okay so I need you guys to help me out on this. I am heaaring around that Michael Jackson has a album coming out on Dec. 14, 2010. Ok so I have just found out what some of these songs are all about. Now personally I have heard “Hold My Hand” and I really like it. But I need you guys to tell me what you think. So for some of these songs you can go on Youtube.com and search for.
Here is the albums tracklist:

1. “Hold My Hand” (duet with Akon)
2. “Hollywood Tonight”
3. “Keep Your Head Up”
4. “(I Like) The Way You Love Me”
5. “Monster” (featuring 50 Cent)
6. “Best Of Joy”
7. “Breaking News”
8. “(I Can’t Make It) Another Day” (featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. “Behind The Mask”
10. “Much Too Soon”

And let me know what is your favorite!

Blogger Templates
Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment