Sunday, November 28, 2010

Keri Hilson Feat. Rick Ross - The Way You Love Me (Official Video)

     The video started off kind of cool with all of the ladies. Then all of a sudden this B.S. song comes on! This shit is wack, what the hell was Keri thinking. All that damn couchie popping and crap. Now I wouldn't mind much if this ws the image that she always had. But this is new from the "PRETTY GIRL ROCK" GIRL. The song is not her! I am highly disappointed in her. And not only that her voice is so annoying in this song. Please tell me you guys understand where I am coming from. No lie I am not someone who likes to say that my child (when I have one) will not be allowed to watch something. But damn this aint nothing for us young girls to see. Now this is really going for girls who can't think for themselves. They will believe that they have to do that slutty crap to make it big! BIG, NO! HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT! get it together Keri!


Live, Love & Laugh!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment