Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diggy "Airborne" Review

      So there has been a real buzz around Diggy Simmons, Rev. Run's son. Now what is crazy is the fact that on the show "Runs House" maybe it was me, but I never knew that Diggy was into music the way he is! I think he has some talent there that alot of the young rappers don't have. He has a sound that Drake, Lil Wayne or T.I.doesn't have. Now I have heard some of the songs from his "Airborne" mixtape. And one of my favorite songs are "Oh Yeah" featuring Lupe Fiasco & Pharrell Williams which I think is # 7 on the mixtape. Another one of my favorites are "The Vision". This song is so great because it says that you can be the best if you try. It is Diggy's way of looking to the future of what he wants to accomplish in his life. And I think that everyone needs this vision in their life. He is saying that all it takes to accomplish these goals that you set, all you need is a "Vision". What makes the song even better is that it is inspirational but not wack. It is cool. And lastly it doesn't lose any fans because of age. This song is for everyone! I am liking his songs so guys when it drops or if it drops go get his mixtape "Airborne".

Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment