Thursday, November 4, 2010

BabeBro305 on Youtube.com - Truth!

    Ok so I am on twitter and I see that this dude posted a video on you tube. He is talking about rappers. But out of all the people he spoke about 2 people popped out in my head. It was Nicki Minaj and Diddy. The whole Diddy thing was just so damn true. I mean really! One thing this dude said was that Diddy makes clones of his old artists. Well yeah thats true! I mean anyone who could not see this has some problems. Diddy doesn't care about his artists. All he cares about is that money. That's no problem but he forgets, his artists make money for him. He couldn't do it by himself! Now the dudes name on youtube is BabeBro305. He spoke the truth man and thats why I am writing about him. Now on the Nicki Minaj vs. Lil Kim beef I think everything he said was true! Here was my comment I left on the video:

I AGREE WITH THE NICKI MINAJ ISH! YOU HAVE TO SHOW RESPECT TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAME BEFORE YOU AND NICKI IS BI- SEXUAL. NOW LIL KIM NEEDS TO BE HERSELF BUT NOT LOSE THE FACT THAT SHE DOESN'T NEED TO CUSS HER ASS OUT CUZ NICKI ... DIS BI**H ... JUST CAME OUT LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO LOL. SO IT MAKES NICKI LOOK STUPID AS HELL. AND YES KIM NEEDS TO SHOW THAT BI**H WHO SHE IS. I FEEL THE SAME WAY ABOUT DIDDY YO FOR REAL!!!! HE IS THE ONE WHO SAID NO BI**H ASSNESS BUT HE ONE OF THE BIGGEST BITCH ASS DUDES I KNOW.

Check out the video here and leave a comment for my dude :-):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8NCCZ0ysdA

And leave a comment on my blog as well!!!
Live, Love & Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment