- I freaking loved Rihanna's performance. There was never a dull moment. It seems like alot of people doubted her when she first came out. But as you can tell she is here to stay. She has made her mark in the business and lets it be known. It was the best thing for her to open the show up like she did.
- Usher? Winning awards? Performing? Um... HELL YEAH! And it was so cute when he won "Soul/ R&B Album " did you hear him say "Yeah Man"? ... Yeah Man!!!
- Kid Rock's performance was awesome. I was so proud of him. He did such a good job! Sometimes we forget how talented he is. He reminded us!
- The Black Eyed Peas, Justin Bieber, Bon Jovi, Neyo (except for the last "Monster Song"), Usher, (one of the best), Kesha and Kid Rock were my favorite performances! I was so proud of them!
- Congrads to everyone who won awards!
Live, Love & Laugh!