Monday, October 25, 2010

R.I.P. JAMESE - BABY GURL WE WILL MISS U




       I JUST NEED TO VENT A LITTLE BIT RIGHT NOW. YESTERDAY THIS WORLD LOST AND ANGEL ON EARTH. JAMESE HUDSON WAS SHOT AND KILLED BY A GUN SHOT WOUND TO THE HEAD. IT WAS SAID TO BE ACCIDENTAL. SMH I DON'T KNOW BUT MY BODY IS SOOO WEAK. I CANT BELIEVE THAT SHE IS GONE. DAMN LIFE WAS JUST PEAKING FOR HER 16 YEARS OLD SO YOUNG. SHE WAS SOMEONE WHO WAS AS POSITIVE AS YOU COULD GET ON A BAD DAY. I CAN'T EAT RIGHT NOW AND HAVE NOT SLEPT SINCE ABOUT 6:30PM OR SO. I AM SO DAMN MAD AT THIS BI**H WHO SHOT AND KILLED MY BABY GURL. SHE WAS EVERYONES BABY GIRL. GOD MY SOUL IS JUST SO EMPTY RIGHT NOW. BUT WE AS THE COMMUNITY NEED TO KEEP HER MEMORY ALIVE. SHIT WAS CRAZY AT SCHOOL TODAY. TEACHERS AND STUDENTS WERE IN TEARS! UGH RIGHT NOW I NEED TO COLLECT MYSELF. ITS GOINGTO BE HARD BUT JAMESE WOULD NOT WANT US CRYING OUR EYES OUT. WE WILL ALWAYS MISS YOU ABAY AND ONE DAY WE WILL ALL MEET AGAIN. IF YOU WANT LEAVE A COMMENT, IF U DON'T ITS COOL. R.I.P. JAMESE OUR ANGEL....

No comments:

Post a Comment