Monday, October 11, 2010

NOH8 Campaign

       Let me tell you all something. I love to support causes. If I feel connected I help, its that simple. So let me tell you about this campaign if you haven't already heard about it. The NOH8 campaign subjects in all pictures duct tape their mouths to symbolizing their voices being silenced by Prop 8 and similar legislation around the world, with "NOH8" painted on one cheek in protest. The campaign was created on the fact that there was a Proposition 8 passed amending the state of,  I think California to ban same-sex marriage.



Banner



Noh8-campaign-logo2

You can go to the website to get more info about this campaign and get the code for both of these NOH8 pictures. The website is http://www.noh8campaign.com/ . If you want the codes click on "Media" on the top bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment