Sunday, August 22, 2010

Eminem "I don't like the attention"?

    In an interview with VIBE magazine,  Eminem said that he didn't subscribe to his "superstar" accolades. Eminem says he tries to avoid the limelight and stardom. "I don't consider myself a star," Em said in an interview. "Obviously, I know I'm a celebrity but I don't look at myself in that light. I'm just me, man. It's one of the reasons that I stay here [in Detroit]. I don't want the attention. I don't like the attention. I don't like all that sh*t. Yes, I love the respect and the admiration that some people show me but I don't thrive off that whole thing. I just want to be regular."

    Well when I was reading this I said to myself well from your actions through the years that seems like a lie. Eminem's lyrics and songs I like most of them but he seems like he needs to grow up some. His actions have been dumb things that could have cost him his career this is not talking about the drugs and everything but let me know what u think?


3 comments:

  1. I For One Think He Has Matured From Where He Was The Past Few Years Compare His Recovery Album to His Past Albums There Is A Significant Difference In What He Says and How He Says It I'm Not Only Saying This Because He My Favorite Rapper But I'm Saying This As A Critic Sit Down One Day And Listen To His Recorvery Album You Will Have A New Outlook On What You Think Of Him And His Music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes well I did listen to the album and I agree with them on how you would have a new outlook but I still understand what Di'Anne is saying. She is saying that he has changed but has more to go! Duh his music has matured because he has and most people at some point and time do but I agree mostly with Di'Anne even though you both have a point.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I have the album so I did listen to it and realize that he has grown, but as they said above he has more to go ... And yes you grow up but sometimes your past stays with you longer then you think!

    ReplyDelete