Friday, July 16, 2010

Nicki Minaj Fake???

   Well according to alot of people Nicki Minaj has a fake a**. But coming from Gloria Velez thats not the only thing thats fake about her. No fokes we're not talking about her hair, the big question is: IS NICKI MINAJ FAKING BEING A BI- SEXUAL? Well I came across this article on BET.com:



Video vixen-turned-rapper Gloria Velez is the latest femcee to jump on the Barbie bashing bus.

Velez, who has previously called Nicki Minaj a “gimmick” and fired all kinds of shots on a spring diss track called fired “Roger That,” is now accusing Nicki of faking bisexuality. According to HipHopWired Velez said:

   “I think she should be her. It’s okay to be a little costume-ish on stage but let people see who you really are. You’re trying to be like Lady Gaga a little bit. You’re trying to pretend that you like women but you really d*ck. Just be you….I honestly don’t like her music but to each his own. She sounds like she has tourette’s….I’m from the era of Fox and Kim. So when I hear that…to me it’s just noise.”
    Nicki did previously claim to be openly bisexual in an interview with Details magazine then went back and denied it in a later interview with VIBE.  Does Velez have a point that Nicki’s relying on gimmicks for success, or is she just trying to steal the Barbie’s shine?

Published by Dior Noir



I don't know but Nicki is different in alot of ways good and bad. And if she is faking this than thats apart of the bad. Now when I was reading this I was on Nicki's side. I was like who is this wannabe chick trying to steal Nicki's shine, but that last part of the article: "Nicki did previously claim to be openly bisexual in an interview with Details magazine then went back and denied it in a later interview with VIBE" I was like what. Nicki did mess up on that. I have came to an answer for that last question: "Does Velez have a point that Nicki’s relying on gimmicks for success, or is she just trying to steal the Barbie’s shine? " I say yes she is. And if she's not then she needs to learn that her actions speak louder than her words. Her action was saying she was bi- sexual in the first place, her words were that she took back being a bi- sexual!

 DUMB MOVES CELEBS CAN COST YOU YOUR CAREER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment