Saturday, July 17, 2010

My Karate Kid

   So I hope by now you all have seen the "Karate Kid" with Jaden Smith (Will Smith's son) as the lead role and also starring Taraji P. Henson and Jackie Chan. This was Jaden's first movie, and I think he nailed it. It seems like he has caught the acting bug! Now as you know there was quite a buzz about Jaden's acting way before the release of the movie. And there seemed like a pressure on Jaden, but out of 5 stars I give his performance a 5! In this movie he showed alot of kids and even some adults that in order to be successful you need determination, persistence and enthusiasm. He put his heart into this movie and it shows. Even though his parents are famous actors, in my opinion you can just learn to act like that, you are born with that talent! JADEN IS MY KARATE KID!


2 comments: