Thursday, July 15, 2010

Is Kelis Keeping Son Away from Nas?

   So I was on mtv.com  and I came across news about Nas and Kelis. For the people like me who didnt know this either, yes they're divorced. So I said okay so how is the music going for them because I can't wait to hear some new music from both of them. Then I can across this:
  
   In a recent interview with VIBE, Nas opened up about his baby son Knight, who he had last year with estranged wife Kelis. “He’s like nine months. He’s crawling, pulling himself to stand up,” he said. But, he suggested that his ex can make it difficult for him to see him. “When his mom feels in the mood she sends pictures. If not, it’s hell. It’s hell trying to figure that out, trying to get him – I’ll just leave it at that. It’s hell.”

So I thought to myself wow how crazy is this! I can't stand how women say that some men are dead beat daddy's and when a dad is wanting to see their child women make it hard. How DUMB is that. She is an ass if this is true from his mouth. That pisses me off on another level, really. GET IT TOGETHER LADIES!!! Now on some things I can understand why men say women don't know what they want.

No comments:

Post a Comment