Sunday, July 18, 2010

Burberry Beauty Officially Launched ... Worth It???

Burberry Beauty Sheer Eyeshadow swatches on NC35 skin: 1. Rosewood, 2. Lavender Blue, 3. Pearl Grey, 4. Antique Rose, 5. Lavender, 6. Midnight Black


 Burberry Lip Glow Natural Lip Glosses, $27 each

  
 Now Burberry Beauty has officially been launched. And from what I can tell, it's very expensive to look good with their make up but still makes you look good. Now me myself, I like to use good make up and look good but I will not be giving up a arm and leg to do so. I spend way less on my make up and it looks good and works good on my skin without irritation too. So I mean this all goes back to does make up,  make the person? And if you feel that it does make you then go ahead and spend a whole a** load of money. But for us that know that its not true we also know that our make up looks just as good as anyone elses. Now if you don't know how to put make up on or pick the right color for your skin tone that's another story. I guess if your famous you use whats given and get use to it and can't live without it, because alot of famous figures use very expensive lines of make up. I am simple with my make up choices, what do you think?

Burberry Natural Blushes, $42 each


Burberry Natural Bronzer, $48 each

Click this link for more info:

No comments:

Post a Comment