Friday, May 28, 2010

So this time I am writing to you guys to report an old interview that Mary J. Blige did with AskMen.com.
Now I really enjoyed this interview because of  her down to earth feel. She still speaks like her old self. Like she hasn't forgot where she came from. This means alot to me because alot of youtube people get a little fame and they begin to think they were heaven sent. Basically the best thing ever made! And I love her answer to question 9! I mean so professional but still didn't sound like someone wrote her answer for her. Or she just said it because she was so use to the question. It seems like she really thought of what she felt about the question.

You can read the article/ interview at:(2 pages)

www.askmen.com/celebs/interview_200/201_mary_j_blige_interview.html

So tell me what you think!!!

www.twitter.com/dthompsonlife


www.myspace.com/dthompsonspace

www.youtube.com/tumbua


Peace & Love

- Di'Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment